Melbourne Sound Chart commissioned by a Melbourne City Council Arts & Culture Grant, for FortyFive Downstairs Gallery, August 2018
Artist in Transit at Cementa_13, Contemporary Arts Festival
Whispering Midden at Transformations curated by Josh Hurle & Tactical Space Lab for The Digital Gallery at The Connections Rhodes, NSW, 28th February – 4 April 2018
Recipient of Inner West Arts & Culture Grant – to develop work Sound Communities for Perfect Match Festival, an interactive public artwork with smart phone app, installed at bus stop Enmore Park, Sydney Aug 4-31 Oct 2017
Artist in Transit at Ambush Gallery.
Projects: Afloat & Testing III-Sitelines.
‘Best Individual Artist’ Sydney Fringe Festival 2012
- List each one (however small) Name of exhibition, address, date from and to plus link
Archived (or completed) projects
Invitation to present a developmental project based on Animalia : a short trip up.
Installation with the Sydney Fringe Festival 12.
The project is based on the drawn wall work composed and installed at ‘Immerse’ CarriageWorks, Sydney Fringe 2011, Visual Arts Programme.
- White Horse Running, private collection Sydney May 2009.
- An installation paper foam core and 3M stickers, measure aprox. 310 cm x 200 cm (W x H) .
- Peacock Strutting. July 2009
- Light Drawing 40 meter LED Light rope, electrical cable clip. Composed and installed as part of project Emerald Couture, Emily Fitzgerald. 2009